Web Agency Outreach Emails

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat Web Agency Outreach Emails

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Christopher Hammond .

• Author

Anthony Kimberley

I am creating an email to reach out to web agencies. I need help from the fam 🙂

What would be your suggestion for initial email (hook)? May I know what could be the reason (top 3) to outsource web designing & dev projects and what could possibly stop you?

We are a company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Your feedback will help us carve out a better email.

TIA!

Andrew Nokes

Are you offering web design to web agencies? The 1st question is if they outsource already. If they do you have a better chance to win the biz. If they don’t you need to stand out from the million emails we receive with something funny, entertaining, valuable to start a conversation.

Agencies want less headache, white label work, quality of work, be prompt, clear grammar and communication, knowledgeable, know of problems before they arise and get shit done.

Colin Hodgson

Keep it short.
    Give something valuable away for free to build the relationship. Not a consultation, I’m talking about work. Not too many are willing to do that.

Christopher Hammond

Thank you! I will put that in my strategy for client acquisition!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.