SEO *** Kicking Course

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat SEO *** Kicking Course

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Rollo Bowden .

• Author

James Hubbard

Any recommendations for a gmb and local seo ass kicking course?

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

The Lab has Brian Willie and Local Client Takeover.

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Isn’t it expensive at $2k?

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Depends on what you expect to get out of it. I’ve had a decent ROI on it. You can always get Brian Willie’s Maps lift off and such.

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

how can I get the maps course separately? Not able to see this option on the lab

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Might be a good question for Brian Willie or the people over in the Lab FB group. Would hate to give the wrong info. Brian Willie is a member there, I believe as is Mark Luckenbaugh of LCT.

Geoffrey Claughton

I went to look and had a hard time finding it. I don’t know what the Lab is selling but Chris nailed it. Brian is the real deal. Do what he teaches and you are good. I just got a email from him but if I post it it looks like affiliate link and thats just not cool in someone elses group. But that is the dude to listen to for local. If I can get a nacked link I will

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Thanks Man! I will look into it

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Hey I had a look at this video and it looks great but I am sooo nervous of these sale pitches (especially the ones where “if you get this now you also get this for free” and so on…). How many other people here have done this course?

Geoffrey Claughton

I know what you mean. but all I can say from buying all the crap this is one that I felt had the correct info. You could do what it said , and it worked. I just keep buying the stuff since sometimes I just want to test their theories Most times all I learn is they are full of it and not to but anything from them again. His stuff makes me money. As we all know there a lot more of the first kind than the second.

Rollo Bowden

Thanks for the reply… it’s nice to hear a review from a ) real person. I think I’ll give it a go…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.