Roofing Companies Leads And Monthly Prices

Home Forums Freelancers Roofing Companies Leads And Monthly Prices

This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Matt Bowski .

• Author

Geoffrey Claughton

What are Roofing leads going for now? and does anyone know what home adviser leads wants for them? curious.

Matt Bowski

I’m curious to see this thread fill up because I recently signed a roofer in my area to a monthly contract

Matt Bowski

you doing lead-gen for him or SEO work?

Matt Bowski

seo/lead-gen

Matt Bowski

right now i charge 300/month…he gets avg 20 form leads and 25 phone calls

Matt Bowski

that seems awful cheap for roofing… that is only $15 a call

Matt Bowski

It’s going up to $500 a month at the end of the year

Matt Bowski

Yep, that seems too low for what you are delivering. Home Adviser roofing leads are around $100 each on average.

Matt Bowski

I recently got hired on full-time as the marketing manager for a new roofing company.

Matt Bowski

I’m more than capable at SEO and lead gen, but haven’t done it the way you guys are….what is the setup like? do you just hire clients at a set price monthly or per lead and then generate them through your own sites and feed the data you get to the companies you’re contracted with?

Matt Bowski

I’m more than capable at SEO and lead gen, but haven’t done it the way you guys are….what is the setup like? do you just hire clients at a set price monthly or per lead and then generate them through your own sites and feed the data you get to the companies you’re contracted with?

Matt Bowski

oh good to know so even in a small centre that much is doable so a big city should be worth a lot more.

Matt Bowski

$90/lead with phone, email, name and address

Matt Bowski

Anyone need phone leads for this??

Matt Bowski

Depends on the area. Higher here in the Midwest. And you’re going to get a lot of sales calls, so use the term “lead” sparingly.

Matt Bowski

lol very true. Most service clients complain about the amount of sales calls.

Matt Bowski

Then you point out the $100k in revue that came with it and you hear crickets

Matt Bowski

Exactly! Mine don’t care about them anymore. They ask me about every “lead generation” opportunity which tends to validate my work. Lol.

Matt Bowski

I’m in the Midwest metro area and my roofer clients are getting 40-75 calls per month. More depending on if it is metro or a storm. Commercial and residential. But I am doing their seo and I don’t have overlapping client areas. I should think about lead generation since a few clients turn leads away because of capacity. Wasted opportunities. But I can’t get greedy lol.

Matt Bowski

if you let me know for what state & city I can send you a list of lead prices from Home Adviser.

Matt Bowski

sounds good

Matt Bowski

As a contractor Home-Adviser is worthless shit!! Their leafs suck and they sell them to multiple companies! But they charge $17 to like $75/lead, commercial is more. They also have several class action lawsuits against them right now too.

Matt Bowski

The average roofing lead on Home-Adviser right now is around $100

Matt Bowski

nope, depends on type of leads. Repairs are about $17 which many can be turned into a full replacement. Then if it’s sent out to multiple companies it’s around $70 for roof replacement and if you want exclusive it’s around $120-150

Matt Bowski

Correct. Repairs are lower priced, but installation & replacement type leads are upwards of $100

Matt Bowski

no reason to pay higher when the majority of repairs fall into full replacement due to city codes. But, outside HA I can get a guaranteed set appointment with the homeowner, confirmed damage, and has insurance for $60-80.

Matt Bowski

I bought a few roofingcityname.com expired domains for 2 major US cities and set up sites on them about 5 years ago, I still have not done any SEO on them if anyone is interested I would be willing to sell them.

Matt Bowski

Were they built on WordPress?

Matt Bowski

are they ranking? what are the metrics? what cities? pm me details and how much your looking for on them

Matt Bowski

Built on static responsive sites, they are not ranking. I actually forgot I even had them as I am in a niche lead generation business and the niche has nothing to do with roofing.

I just realized I have a third domain that I do not believe I built a site for. The domains are roofingdetroit.com, roofingphiladelphia.com, and roofingorlando.com. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me offers. If I’m breaking any group rules by offering these please let me know and I will delete my posts.

Matt Bowski

I think ranking a website in organic way on Google is also better….charge only $400/6 months

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.