Qualifying SEO Prospects

Home Forums SEO Mastermind Qualifying SEO Prospects

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Claire Wallace .

• Author

Elizabeth Allen

How do I vet/qualify prospects (or should I skip this?) without investing in semrush, or ahrefs? Is there a good-enough tool that’s free so I can get my first client?

A member here helped me out by sending me a spreadsheet of local prospects, so now I’m trying to check each prospect before sending a cold email. Some of the prospects are bad leads, and some rank on page 1 but the tool thinks they don’t. How should I proceed?

Dairmuid Gallagher

Why not google around and just check for prospects on page 2+? It’s free and won’t require a lot of work. It’d be less work than checking every URL against a tool.

Claire Wallace

PM’d you.

Claire Wallace

The updated UberSuggest can pretty much do what you want, and for a free tool, it’s pretty damn robust. You type in the keyword, it gives you search volume, CPC, search difficulty (take with a massive bag of salt), but very handily shows you the SERP results too. You can scroll as far down as you like as far as I’m aware. That should hook you up for prospecting clients past the 1st page.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.