Plans For 2019

Home Forums Freelancers Plans For 2019

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Peter Wootton .

• Author

James Hubbard

How was 2018 business wise? What do you plan to do differently in 2019?

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Had a great 2018, despite all the damn updates. 2019 I want/need to work on processes a bit better and get a bit more organised. I got swamped this year and only wish there were more hours in the day. Going to work on getting more clients on the books even though I’m not a big fan of client SEO. Looking forward to building up my new Automotive company too. Cheers to this group and the upcoming new year. Love being here. You have put together a great group.

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Excited to here more about the Automotive company in 2019!

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Maybe Google hurt, crack or steal one of my eggs but will never be able to take all of them because they are spread out, hence “don’t put all your eggs in one basket”, so, knock on wood, 2018 was great, is great and will be great (still 1 month and a couple of days to go).

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

It was an outstanding year. My agency was primarily focused on web development and we started doing SEO this year. Achieved greater results in traffic, leads and business for most of the clients. Looking ahead to capitalise all the learning from the year and improve in months and years to come.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Despite all the updates it was my best year ever. This next year my main focus is on expanding my pipeline and taking more time away to relax and recharge.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Business was not good. I spend too much time in this damn group. I think I was top commenter one month.

In all seriousness, I’ve learned more from you people in the last year than in the previous 14. I may not have prospered financially but I’ve been assembling a war chest of best practices, secret sauce, tools and resources that are going make 2019 the most productive year on record.

Too many people to thank individually but I have to say that Steven, Marty, Kennan, Keith and Jesse took time out of their lives to tell me the right way to do things. Thank you guys.

#1 Pro Tip from SSL: avoid time-sucks of any kind.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

You are going to totally crush it in 2019. No doubt at all. I’ve learned a lot from you. Thank you.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Grew so fast that our processes were just not ready for the inflow. Cut back on sales and spent time on building better templates, project management, automation and reporting (Google Data Studio is just too good). In 2019, plan to collaborate with a few North American firms looking for a solid Indian outsourcing partner. Also working on taking our practical digital marketing tool for Students to the US Market. Thanks to you and the wonderful guys here who shared their knowledge, learned a lot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.