PBN Backlinks

Home Forums SEO Mastermind PBN Backlinks

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Rollo Bowden .

• Author

Keith Simpson

I don’t know how a back-link from a Private Blog Network (PBN) that talks about travelling would help a tech site to get a boost in ranking. Yes it may help, but not for a long period of time time. When Google knows that these back-links are not relevant, it smashes you down.

That’s why asking for samples before buying PBN is a must. if I was wrong, please correct me!

Paul Woodward

Most good PBN providers will say Nay to that request. It differs from person to person. If you are concerned about the links you can always submit your own content to MAKE the links relevant.

Rollo Bowden

Example: Top ten gadgets to make travelling easier.

Josephine Howden

I see.

Rollo Bowden

You aren’t wrong, but at the same time these non niche relevant PBN’s shouldn’t be the sole life blood of your back-link profile. Rather, PBN links should be complimenting your overall SEO strategy. These links should be mixing in high TF and DA back-links with your foundation links, press release links, and guest posts on niche relevant blogs. Remember there is no one back-link to dominate them all – instead think of each back-link as a puzzle piece of the bigger picture.

Colin Rees

You are right, but still there are many sites ranking with PBN links.

Rollo Bowden

Each keyword difficulty and niche is different. I have 10 new sites ranking right now with nothing more then being verified in Google Search Console and a few blog posts (0) backlinks.

Josephine Howden

Ya true, but the sites I am talking they are on competitive niches with high KD. Like SEO and software etc.

Rollo Bowden

All top websites that have a da of 90 and above have links 1000’s of links from all over place run a back-link check on the highly ranked Gumtree every year 1000’s mention them with a link in all types of forums and niche websites so not sure at the moment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.