Medic Update Help

Home Forums SEO Mastermind Medic Update Help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Christopher Hammond .

• Author

Giacomo Pieri

Ok I am throwing my hands up in the air and asking for help. Ever since the “medic” update 1 of my medical clients has dropped considerably off the map (and continued dropping). I don’t have a huge budget for this but wondering if someone could give it a look to see what the hell has gone wrong?

Thanks

Nicola Hawkins

What tool is this? Can you send me URL for a deep analysis? I had a drop in August for a medical website and can help you get over it. In September and October I’ve seen a decent growth in organic traffic.

Richard Putt

Agency Analytics.

Denise Wilcock

I’ll take a look. PM Me

Roelof Kramer

Same situation happened to my medical marijuana doctor website.

Simon Chapman

Send me the site, I’d love to have a look.

David James

I have helped recover numerous sites from this update. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it if you like.

John Reyers

I’m curious to see if you want to share what you have been doing since this update seems so messy to me.

Keith Simpson

It is different for every site but I am finding that for the most part they are sites that didn’t really deserve to rank before but did rank due to low competition, age of domain or just blind luck. For the most part they have poor on page SEO, poor user experience, slow page load time, etc. Once we audit the site and the correct fixes are implemented we are seeing the ranks rise again.

Christopher Hammond

I implemented one thing on my site and it shot back up to its previous rankings the next day. PM me for details. Don’t know if it’ll work on your site or not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.