How Much Do You Charge Your Clients

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat How Much Do You Charge Your Clients

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Irene Robb .

• Author

Matt Bowski

What is your charges to do SEO for your clients? You can avoid this question also!!

Ann Mawson

150$ per month… you will find so many peoples offering for 40$ per month but trust me they even don’t know meanings of SEO

Jackie Worsley

i have 300-$1600/mo clients. Going to increase to $2500/mo soon

Paul Woodward

My range thus far is $300-$1500/client. Soon to be marking up prices moving forward.

James Hubbard

$800 – 10k per month

Jackie Worsley

What do I get for 10k a month

Matt Bowski

it’s for later corporate sites

Matt Bowski

$2000 for GMB Optimization and rankings + 200/month maintenance.

Irene Robb

Is there any package or rate list that anyone can share. Like what does a client who pays $300 get and what does a client who pays $1500 get

Matt Bowski

I don’t do packages, I do what the budget allows

Matt Bowski

based on population, niche, competition, and where they are currently ranking

Paul Woodward

I start from 150 /month with increases if there is extra work as migrations or big campaign

Matt Bowski

My base fee is $1250, it really depends on the clients website, if its e-commerce it can go up to $7000 depending on no of hours to invest

Ann Mawson

How the hell do some people charge $100 or something and break even? Genuinely curious. What services are you guys doing?

Matt Bowski

1 keyword suggestion per month

James Hubbard

For $100 I tell you how much I charge for SEO.

Ann Mawson

Seriously. I won’t even talk to someone unless they’re ready to spend upwards of $1000/month. And it would have to be a really interesting client for me to take then at $1000

Paul Woodward

Lowest right now is $1750/month.

Matt Bowski

what do exactly offer for 1750?

Matt Bowski

It’s in a fairly competitive niche. Content creation and strategy, link building, YouTube SEO, now helping them roll out their international strategy

Matt Bowski

Start from $600/month .. Whitehat, manual & 100% Google friendly.. Ready to provide proof/reference.. I’m also interested FIXED PRICE contract- NO RANK, NO PAY .. Let me know your website and a few keywords first..

Irene Robb

With the exchange rates of 14ZAR to the USD doing work at $500 is attractive for us. We do a fair amount of work for international clients and it works out pretty well. We don’t have a cookie cutter package that we offer clients but come in at 3 price points as most clients have different needs. So low $500 to $1000 medium up to $2500 and high at $2500 plus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.