Guestposttracker.com

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat Guestposttracker.com

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Peter Wootton .

• Author

William Yarwood

Wondering if anyone has used these guys or something similar for guest posts and backlinks?

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

I’ve used similar services in the past. As with anything you need to know what you are doing and do it with a strategy behind it.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

I just looked into it as well as PosiRank but just not sure, anyone else checked these out?

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Hey Elias and Sean pleased to meet you, I run a similar service and as I’m new to the group and enjoy making friends, how about a free trial of our da40+ service if you’re in the market for a solid provider? Simon @ Click Intelligence

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

PM me

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

PM me as well.

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Sure, always looking for better tools

Rollo Bowden

Hi Simon Brisk is this you? https://www.clickintelligence.co.uk/

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

That’s me, here is our portal pricing to give you some insight how we work. https://app.clickintelligence.co.uk/…/intelligent…/ I will pm you this afternoon 🙂

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Just sent your service to my bosses Simon.. any discount for writing own articles? We have our own team of legal writers.

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

yes of course we subside the writing so we can offer a $10 reduction in price if you supply the content, the articles will need to be informative rather than promotional but if you are doing this you will know that anyway.

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

Also we have a buy 1 get 1 free for new customers running unitl the 30th November

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.