Fiverr Backlinks

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat Fiverr Backlinks

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Peter Wootton .

• Author

Sophie Leach

The traditional 1000+ backlinks gigs on Fivver and other freelance sites… Is that still necessary? What’s a more clever way to increase back link quality?

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

I’m not sure Google smiles on being “clever”.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

You know this is the White Hat group right?

Peter Wootton
      Keymaster

haha… I guess I’ve got my answer! What about the citation ones? I mean for the most part many of the sites they add to seem like they are up and running but others I agree are absolute garbage.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Become an expert in a subject. Do media interviews.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

I believe the best ways to great quality back links is by creating a link diversity strategy starting off with an expert roundup, broken link building, create an article then convert it into a different format like an Infographic, podcast, video, eBook and publish it over there. There are a hell of a lot of sites where you will get a chance to get quality links and traffic. Lastly, syndicate your content on Medium, LinkedIn Pulse and Quora. This is the easiest approach that I can suggest to you right now.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

I was totally baffled by the need to do that (circa 3-4 years ago). I often found it extremely hard to explain and justify the need to do that in order to outrank competitors…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.