Favourite Free SEO Tools

Home Forums White Hat SEO Favourite Free SEO Tools

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Siobhan Newman .

• Author

Paul Hardy

What are your favourite free SEO tools?

(And before you jump down my throat about “free” this is for people just getting their feet wet and testing things out…)

Thanks!

PS: if this has been asked before, please just point me in the direction of the thread. Thanks!

Stephen Dalby

Not completely free, but you can test trial Ahrefs.com for $7 and it was a pretty good decision for me. Now I use their pro plan for my agency.

Stephen Dalby

I think it’s a great offer too. My challenge is that it’s for people who don’t want to give up anything to get access to the information…

Stephen Dalby

I see what you mean. Unfortunately not even google is that great because the don’t give you very specific numbers. SEMrush does a free month trial I believe.

Peter Cronin

Also, Bing Webmaster Tools are fairly accurate for on page SEO evaluation.

James Chalmers

That’s good to know! A few years ago most were wide open to try without commitment but I understand why they had to lock them down!

Alexandra Gorman

When I was starting out, I’d YouTube live SEO audits and found quite a few resources from that. I don’t need them now because of Ahrefs but you might be able to benefit from watching other perform live audits and see which tools they used. Here’s one that I found that helped me. https://youtu.be/vVPN4PNjLrk

Geoffrey Claughton

Ubersuggest

Kim Honey

Yandex Metrica

Danielle Richards

YOAST

Colin Rees

Soovle, Moz bar

Judith Atkinson

Semrush

Terence Rogers

Semrush, Moz, Spy Fu & Ahref

Siobhan Newman

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.