Content Samurai Free Trial

Home Forums Affiliate Marketing Content Samurai Free Trial

This topic contains 28 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Talat Juneja .

• Author

Victor Clarke

Here’s a look at Content Samurai that I mentioned earlier today. Thought I’d do a really quick tour.

This is great if you want to turn your blog posts into video to get more exposure of your content and be able to embed the video version of your content on your blog as well.

Very handy tool and lots of cool things you can do with it.

They also have a free trial if you’re interested in taking it for a test run – https://www.contentsamurai.com/c/pageid-cs-freetrial

I attached the video it made with only the default settings – didn’t edit it or anything so it’s the same video as seen in the video example which is of this blog post – https://amninjas.com/excuses-will-slow-you-down/

I could have easily changed images but I’m about to go to bed 😀

Anyway, thought I’d share because I think it’s pretty cool app. Enjoy!

Paul Humphrey

This is great as it seems to grandfathered the monthly fee at the lower rate.

I’ve created several 2D animated videos for some of the business sales pages selling local products.

But, I found it too time consuming.

This would be the best video content format that’s more affordable in terms of time commitment.

Owen Dutton

I might be biased, but I think it is the fastest way to create all of the videos a business needs to be making today. There are other tools out there that help you make social media videos, but Content Samurai is the complete package that allows you to create videos to generate traffic, build trust with great content, and then sell your product or service. You can also create online course videos too!

Alexandra Gorman

Indeed. I would agree.

It has limitation on certain types of video though. But, in most cases, it works.

We still need some good video explainer with some 2D animation or human produced videos for certain cases.

$29/month sounds reasonable. Hmmm

Alisdair James

The robotic voice-overs are now pretty much sounding human.

Margaret Clifford

Nope. Still sounds bad. But, it’s better than nothing.

Or pay Fiverr for voice-over, unless it’s a trivial video.

William Trimble

They’ve certainly come a long way in the last couple of years – there are times when I struggle to pick that it is TTS. The best part is that the technology is rapidly evolving, and it’s only going to get better in the coming months/years so it’s super exciting!

Jenette Bush

Yeah the ones in content samurai are the best I’ve heard so far. Love the Aussie ones.

Nadine Cairns

That text to voice is pretty good. Is there an option to slow it down and insert longer pauses after periods and commas?

Debra Fuller

Using commas and periods is the only way to add pauses, and most of the time it works pretty well (you may need to alter the way you write the script/slides to include more commas and periods to get it sounding perfect).

We’re also looking at a few options to give you guys more control over the speed and pauses of the Autovoice.

Debra Fuller

That would be a great feature!

Debra Fuller

Does this only work for English, or other languages like German as well?

Geoffrey Claughton

You can use Content Samurai for other languages including German. You’ll need to either record your own voice track, upload a voice track, or choose ‘music only’ as Autovoice only support English at the moment. We would like to include other Autovoice languages in the future though!

Belinda Marsh

Happy to answer any questions you have about Content Samurai.

Ryan Richardson

Just wanna confirm as the sales page didn’t state it clearly.

So, was that a limited promotion, or the monthly fee will be grandfathered to whoever pick it up within this period?

And anywhere to see the future features log or something?

Alexandra Gorman

If you subscribe to the $29/month promo this week you will lock that price in for the life of the subscription (so as long as you remain subscribed, you will only ever pay $29 even if the retail price increases in the future).

Here’s the link to the promo if you need it:

https://www.contentsamurai.com/c/pageid-hollywood-secret

As for a future features log, we don’t currently have one set up – but it’s a great idea and I’ll raise it with the rest of the team as something we could do

Tony Richardson

That looks really useful, time saver!

Dairmuid Gallagher

No problem Karen. It’s definitely a very cool app. You’ve probably seen some of the videos on YouTube that people have created using Content Samurai.

I remember getting an email and it showed an amazing example that had over a million views. Tom might even drop an example or two if he’s aloud.

Deborah Larkin

Theere’s a case study we did one the creator of one video that has nearly 5 million views!

https://www.contentsamurai.com/how-to-turn-existing-content-into-a-viral-video-case-study/

There’s a link to the original video on Facebook in the comments on the page

Deborah Larkin

And here’s another one on YouTube, but keep in mind this was made using the very first iteration of Content Samurai that didn’t have any of the cool visual features that the app has today – so the videos you make now look way way way better!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by   Peter Wootton.

Deborah Larkin

Thank you so much for sharing! These are great and I’m sure people will get a lot out of these.

Debra Fuller

The content is so encouraging, truthful and motivating! Thank you!!!

Andrea Lambe

Nice. Another good option for doing this is although there is no voice-over. You can either upload your own audio or use their music. Lumen5.com

Andrea Lambe

Indeed. I first came across this first.

Maybe if CS can share from their point of views, what differs the most between Content Samurai and Lumen5

Andrea Lambe

Lumen5 is a good tool as well, especially for social media videos. But Content Samurai is the only tool that can create all the videos you need for your business. I’ll post a comparison table…

Talat Juneja

AWESOME!!! Just watched the entire video, great concept and great content.

Andrea Lambe

I have to say, I’m loving this software more and more.

So fast and easy to get video content and a link back to your site from YouTube. When I write a blog post I throw it in content samurai and let it do the rest – upload to YouTube and done

Talat Juneja

Too bad their earlier deal gone when I got back from my trip.

Talat Juneja

I like the deal of $29 grandfathered to the account and the lifetime deal of the video script Vidd or something.

I will be using it heavily for Facebook Ads, content etc especially for local businesses.

Currently, using the Lumen5, a bit limited and troublesome.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.