CartFlows & MemberMouse Integration

Home Forums WordPress CartFlows & MemberMouse Integration

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Richard Flynn .

• Author

Michelle Thomas

Ok, one more question – I know I’m jumping the gun but just trying to get ready. Will CartFlows be able to integrate with MemberMouse or is that a moot point because it functions through WooCommerce?

Robert Voss

Does MemberMouse work with WooCommerce?

Robert Voss

Looks like they have an integration, so if you are using this yes. http://membermousewoocommerceplus.com

Rosemary Thornton

Oops spoke too quick, that looks like it’s a 3rd party plugin, but it’s only $15

Rosemary Thornton

Ok, great that works then

Rosemary Thornton

Can you tell I’m a little excited for the 19th?!?

Martin Fieldhouse

We are very excited as well. Each day we are working really hard to make e-commerce easy and more profitable for anyone.

Martin Fieldhouse

So like, they’re actual FLOWS. Excellent, I can already tell this will be super intuitive to use …. Just cannot wait. I’ve been through it all! Kajabi, SamCart, Click funnels, Kartra etc. etc. the list goes on. Had FOMO for a couple of years about Thrivecart but not much seems to have changed with it in all that time. I truly feel/anticipate/hope that this will be a solution I can stand behind to make all of this accessible not only to DIYers like me but something I can offer clients as well. Have been super happy with all of your recommendations so far so I feel confident this will be the same.

Martin Fieldhouse

It’s going to be perfect for clients, and it will be insanely easy to sell to them. So a flow can be as simple as a custom friction-less checkout page that eliminates the “cold feet” people get & custom thank you page, or you can add up-sells and down-sells. A lot of thought has gone into every aspect this to make is insanely easy. If you add to rearrange steps, the links dynamically update, small things like that.

Martin Fieldhouse

Also, while not as obvious, the checkout page can be the sales page. So as the potential customer is on the sales page, at the bottom can be the checkout portion. You should be one of our beta testers if you have used other systems. We will open it up privately at the end of the week, mostly for feedback. We want to hear from people that have used other systems.

John Hannaford

Yassssssss checkout page = sales page!!! I would be THRILLED to beta test and provide very detailed feedback as well as comparisons to all of the other platforms I’ve used/struggled with.

Dairmuid Gallagher

I’d love to beta test if you have any spots open.

Dairmuid Gallagher

Really excited and looking forward to 19th.

I can be a beta tester, thought

Claire Wallace

Is there a sign up page for the beta test?

Claire Wallace

Oh jeeze, I just got really excited.

Richard Flynn

I’d love to be a beta tester.. been with Thrivecart and WooCommerce primarily.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.