Best SEO Audit Tools

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat Best SEO Audit Tools

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Simon Chapman .

• Author

Ian Johnson

SEO audit results are different on all the websites. What is the best website for the Audit?

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Can you clarify your question please?

Nadine Cairns

She wants to know which audit tool is best since they all give different answers.

Lynne Haskell

I tried many websites from SEMrush to seomoz ..the results have no similarities. I am always confused and I am not sure on which web report to rely on.

Sarah Radford

SEMrush and Moz strengths lie elsewhere. For an audit you need a tool/crawler built for that sole purpose coupled with a trained eye. No shortcuts for a comprehensive audit. Screaming Frog is head and shoulders above anything else and has been our go to tool for over a decade.

Nadine Cairns

I hear https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk is great for full website audits.

Colin Hodgson

There are many times we need quick reports. Screaming frog is perfect for extensive reports.

Anders Jensen

You can try MySiteAuditor. The Basic Plan is pretty cheap and includes unlimited white-label SEO audits.

Kate Boulton

Quick, free, and provides non-branded PDF https://zadroweb.com/seo-auditor/

Judith Atkinson

Really liking Jetoctopus.com and sitebulb these days.

Sarah Radford

Seoptimer simple one. Screaming frog extensive.

Simon Chapman

Yeah Screaming Frog but all of these online SEO audit tools can be useful. I will often do a few of them as well as using SF and Semrush. The more info I have the better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.