Best Keyword Research Tool

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat Best Keyword Research Tool

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   Jenette Bush .

• Author

James Moore

What is the best keyword research tool?

Judith Atkinson

Roger Howard

Wow, thanks.

Trevor Anthony

Love UberSuggest – Neil Patel acquired it and added to it to really make it a solid tool. And best of all, it’s FREE!!

David James

Here’s a few free ones, but Ubersuggest is pretty dope 🙂 https://www.checkli.com/checklists/mysiteauditor/9-free-keyword-research-tools-1

John Freeman

My Brain, UberSuggest, Infinite Suggest, Keyword Keg and ahrefs.

Margaret Clifford

I’d say it’s a combination, ubersuggest, keywords everywhere, ahrefs, semrush, search console, and Siteoscope. Each have a purpose.

Ubersuggest, and keywords everywhere is free. Keywords everywhere also plugs in nicely with Search Console when you’re looking at queries, will give you the extra data of rough CPC and search volume. In SERPs, keywords everywhere also has a nifty sidebar with variations of the original search string, and shows search volume in the SERP.

Ahrefs and SEMRush are great for an all-in-one solution. Ahrefs gives you better capabilities for ideation of long tail keywords, SEMRush gives you better capabilities for PPC data. Both have paid trial periods.

Siteoscope is great for rank tracking, and progressive rank visibility. It’s mobile friendly too (SEMRush and Ahrefs aren’t the easiest to manouver on a phone while in transit) – I use Siteoscope on the fly with clients. Free 30 day trial period.

Tony Richardson

So I guess google keyword planner is a bad choice… I don’t really trust the data from Google keyword planner.

Robert Voss

Like kwfinder.

Valerie Ackroyd

AdWords Keywords planner tool.

Christopher Hammond

KWFinder for sure.

Jenette Bush

Power Suggest Pro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.