Affiliate Marketing Results

Home Forums Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Marketing Results

This topic contains 67 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   Dawn Cotton .

• Author

Dawn Horton

Now that I have made a $1000 in a month I thought it would be great if I share my Story and show everyone it is possible despite the odds being against you… I started a website 7 months ago with only $15, I couldn’t even afford to pay for the full year hosting so I found one that allowed me to pay $5 every month, I had no problem with that because I would save some money every week to make sure hosting is covered. I didn’t really believe you can make money online but desperation pushed me towards trying.. I wrote all the articles my self and when My website was around 3-4 months I met a wonderful friend/mentor Warren Wheeler by the time I was feeling really burned out and kind of sad because I spent so many sleepless nights writing content and I was getting 12-25 uniques and I was making little to no sales. I started speaking to Warren about how I am not happy with the progress of the site and I nearly gave up on it because I wanted to sell it. Warren told me to be patient and keep on publishing content, he told me how to increase conversion rate and within a month it jumped from 5% to 8-9% and that motivated me to push through, then came month 5 where I make $430 I was happy because My goal was to make $500 by December.. last month which was month 6 I started getting more traffic about 180-250 organic searches and this month I am getting 300+ organic traffic per day which is not much but I am pleased with the upward trend of the site… I am not really good at writing this kind of case studies lol but the aim for this post was to motivated everyone and Give a big thanks to Warren, he is really amazing and I pray God to bless him. 🙂 without God, hard work, Persistency and these groups I don’t think I would have made it this far..

Affiliate Income Report

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by   Peter Wootton.

Anders Jensen

Man I just goosebumps reading this! LOVE IT BRO!!

Way to many people give up too early when they’re so so close to success. You reached out, listened, picked your head up and got straight back into it and now you’re crushing it bro and it’s only early days!

Keep pushing and publishing content that helps your audience and you will continue to grow those earnings by 10x.

Well done man. So proud of you.

Sometimes it’s a simple push or a few small change that can lead to much bigger things – congrats!

John Reyers

Thanks, man, You truly played a big part in the success of my site! The small tweaks led to bigger results.

Christopher Hammond

Awesome to read! Great to see someone doing shit the right way. It is totally possible even without a lot of startup cash. As you would have found it definitely makes it that bit harder when there is no cash to throw at it, but you did an awesome job to push through and take Warren Wheeler’s advice to keep going and make a few changes etc. BTW Hopefully, you have since moved away from cheap hosting now as they can be a real bitch once you start getting some good traffic. Keep up the good work dude.

Nadine Cairns

Ha-ha, yeah, Thanks, man… I just proved that you can do it even with the smallest capital.. I will be changing the hosts this month.. any good recommendation?

Nicola Hawkins

Yeah great stuff, doing a few projects at the moment on a very low budget to see what can be done also 🙂 Different situation but just ranked a local business here aside from my time cost, it was about $50 in total and he is getting calls daily now. In terms of hosting, I have my own local contacts so I just use them, but Warren always recommends SiteGround (grab his affiliate link from pinned group post 😉 ) I’ve not yet used them but I have looked at what they offer and it is really great value.

Paul Humphrey

Well done well done well done. So happy you didn’t give up. Now that you’ve done one site, start looking at how u can duplicate to scale. The race is certainly not for the swiftest but for those who endure it to the end!! Really happy for u! Here’s motivation.

Anders Jensen

Thank you, the first few months are the hardest.. But now since I know it works, I will continue building more in the future.

Colin Hodgson

Awesome!! I get really excited when my counterparts win!!!

Martin Chaplin

This is awesome stuff man… congrats… roughly how many posts would you say you have on the site now and how many words on average would you say each of these posts have?

Peter Cronin

Thanks, mate, Right now I can roughly say I have 60-65 posts .. As for word count hard to tell because some are 3k, some 2k but what I know is 99% of my posts are over 1000 words.

Syed Shah

This is a great story and thanks for sharing. I’m just starting out and have already got in mind that it takes time and I need to be harness the power of consistency and keep persevering. You just never know quite when you are going to make it!

Craig Downer

Thanks for the kind words, yes, it takes a lot more than you anticipate, but if you trust in the process and continue you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.. Good luck mate.

Peter Cronin

A lot of time people overthink what they are trying to achieve.

Barnaby Martin

True, my goal was just $500 per month, have to just trust in the process and have patience.

Colin Hodgson

Congratulation mate you really have done a great job. Will you mind and share general or broad strategy and source of income please? Thanks and keep up the good work buddy eventually in the end everything pays off especially the hard work.

Valerie Ackroyd

The strategy I have been using was to write content based on specific keywords that have lower search volume and automatically the competition is much lower then.. I was more concern with the competition than the search volume.. Source of income is Amazon.

Roger Howard

Time to scale up to 10k , any tips on your conversion strategy?

Christopher Hammond

Warren Wheeler Gave me some of tips but here is what I generally do… 1. Have an image on your sidebar to help people connect with the website better( You can use a pen image and name if you like) 2. For reviews start by sharing a story similar to the pain point your visitors are facing. 3. I got better results using text links rather than buttons 4. Comparison tables increase CTR 5. instead of using “buy now” call to action I use something like ” Click here to see the current price” or “click here for more info”

Ryan Richardson

Very similar to my story. Way to stick with it!

Terence Murphy

Thanks man, appreciated.. Sticking with it is the golden rule.

Denise Kemp

Congratulation! The conversion rate also looks very good.

Michael Walmsley

That is great story!!!!!

Katharine Hodkinson

Great job!! You did all the hard work and kept on when things got tough.
    It will only get better and you will know more for doing it.

Judith Atkinson

If you can please share your SEO strategy.

Peter Mellor

Thanks, buddy, to be honest, I haven’t done a whole lot of SEO … I blog comment, wrote a few guest posts, most links for organic but that is hard to get in other niches… I am currently learning about link building from the Amninjas YouTube channel.

Stephen Dalby

Thank you for sharing and congratulations! May all your hard work continue to pay off! This is much needed motivation for many of us who must keep the faith on this emotional roller coaster! I’m not giving up.

Anders Jensen

Thanks for the kind words, I am happy this motivated you.

Sinead McEvoy

Well done mate, that’s very impressive. Keep up the good work.

Sarah Radford

Good job bro. Keep at it man plus the holiday season is coming so I hope you return after that and tell us how you crushed. Rooting for you man.

Barnaby Martin

Haha thanks mate, I am crossing my fingers to be a really good season… Appreciated.

Martin Chaplin

How many articles do you have?

Anders Jensen

Not many, only around 60 so far.

Roelof Kramer

That’s a lot sir. I have only 10 odd. I think I should start putting up more articles.

Michal Kahn

Thanks for sharing. What is the average cost of your products? Are these review articles?

Peter Cronin

554 items were shipped (when you subtract the returned items). He made 15,855 revenue.
      So the average cost of the products is just below 30 USD.

Roger Howard

Did you write mostly review posts?

Valerie Ackroyd

Currently 20% are reviews 80 are informational but with affiliate links in them.

Daniel Simons

Looking forward to this kind of a month 🙂 thanks for the inspiration! God is good!

Paul Davis

All the time.. Thanks Buddy you will definitely get there.

Nicola Hawkins

Not quitting until I do. I imagine you just did everything Warren does? Haha

I’m at 20$ almost every month but it’s from YT. Gotta keep working on the site that’s connected to it. One day I’ll post my earnings haha, when I get there.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by   Peter Wootton.

John Morrison

Ha Ha did most of the stuff, keep at it YouTube has a great future ahead.

Denise Kemp

Congrats I am same stage as when you started. I really want to hear how you’ve managed to achieve 1k. If you don’t mind to share, of course. Thanks for share and keep it up.

John Freeman

Thank you, keep pushing and you will get there sooner than you expect, there are a lot of variables that comes into play so it is best not to compare.. what I can tell you is continue doing what you doing and you will reap the fruits of your labour.

Anders Jensen

Just curious to know the amount of content on your site and the off-page SEO strategy you followed?

Colin Hodgson

Thanks bud, I have about 60 posts currently.

Karen Carter

How many articles have you published upto now?

Michael Walmsley

Not sure but about 60 posts.

John Reyers

Very good motivational story Man, much to learn from it! Congratulations on achieving this milestone. I would be happy if you share how many articles u have in your site and share your backlinking strategy as well. Thanks.

Jonathan Hayward

I have about 60 posts… back linking strategy follow what Warren is teach he surely knows his work.

George Bushell

Congratulations on getting this far! Your post has encouraged me to stand again and keep moving. Started a site in January and got to about $700 in August, but Traffic went south after that (Negative SEO attack or Google Penalty), but I am slowly recovering from it. The best lessons are learnt when you do this shit on your own, make mistakes and learn from them.

Sinead McEvoy

Your articles are review articles as well?

Nicola Hawkins

A mix of review + info articles. 70:30 Ratio.

Syed Shah

I am glad this helped buddy and it shows you are more than capable to recover and grow.. I heard the August update was a broader one so if you keep working on the site you should hit home soon.

Daniel Simons

I’ll save this post and read it every time I lose my energy.

Peter Wootton
    Keymaster

Did you pay for any ads?
    Only through creating content and putting it on your blog you made money with your website? Seriously, this is pretty awesome.

Jansen Smith

I did no paid advertising, only writing helpful content… Thanks man

Martin Chaplin

Keep the good work going buddy.

Warren Wheeler is a champ busy in making champs.

Paul Hardy

I bookmarked this post and i will come back for motivation. GJ!

Christopher Hammond

You never gave up, which is the key.

Sinead McEvoy

Yeah, this takes time but definitely worth the wait considering the low cost start up.

Craig Downer

You’re scaling. You started small and grew it. You beat your December goal by a month. Imagine where you’ll be one year from today? The biggest lesson from this, for you is… you never gave up. You got through the toughest of times to get to where you are today. Where would you be today, had you given up? You don’t have to wonder that, you made it. 12 months from now you’ll be 10X’d from where you are today. Believe in it, manifest your own destiny.

John Freeman

Will you please let me to see your website because i am also new too.

Paul Davis

That’s not advisable for him to do.

Paul Humphrey

You have found the big secret, make website, publish content as often as you can and wait for 6 months to a year to start seeing success =D. Of course there’s a lot more to it but that’s pretty much the way to realistically start making money online.

Stephen Dalby

Is it niche site or multiple niche?

Judith Atkinson

How did you decide what to write about?

Dawn Cotton

How many articles did you write?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.