Advice please…. Toxic Link problem:

Home Forums SEO Agency Chat Advice please…. Toxic Link problem:

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   William Greer .

• Author

Anthony Andrews

One of my clients websites keeps getting targeted by toxic/spammy links. It’s happening regularly – we got rid of some last month and the toxicity score was once again high this month. Is there anything we can do to nip it in the bud at source (apart from disavowing or getting webmasters to remove these links)? Can Google do anything to prevent this from happening?

Jamie Stewart

Keep all your links as organized as possible. Use Google’s disavow tool for any spammy links you find.

Jamie Stewart

Yep we are doing all of that. My client specifically asked me if Google can do anything though.

Jamie Stewart

I don’t think so. They have 30 trillion pages indexed. They don’t have the resources to handle a fraction of the requests they get similar to this.

I hope somebody comes up with a better solution but for now I think this is it.

Jonathan Hayward

thanks for your advice.

Jonathan Hayward

Disallow

William Greer

Google can’t do anything to prevent, just be aware of your site and use webmaster tool to remove those links

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.